New Iron from Biocinalis+ – High Strength 18mg Iron Supplement (30 Capsules)
Approved European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) claims for New Iron Ingredients:
✓ Vitamin C – Increases Iron Absorption and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and normal energy – yielding as well to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
✓ Vitamin B12 – Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, to cell proliferation, to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal functioning of the immune system.
✓ Folate – Contributes to normal blood formation and to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
What is New Iron from Biocinalis+ ?
New Iron is an Iron amino acid chelate complex with added vitamins which is the combination of choice for pregnant women, sport enthusiasts and anyone lacking iron for various reasons (growth spurts, adolescence, menstruation, vegetarian and vegan diets).
Why is New Iron the best High Strength Iron Supplement?
Research shows that only 2-14% of inorganic iron is absorbed by the body due to the iron-binding ions found in these compounds which can inhibit the absorption of other minerals (calcium) or vitamins (vitamin C and E) when taken at the same time. In contrast to other forms of iron, the iron amino acid chelates in New Iron® do not inhibit the absorption of other minerals.
Compared to iron sulphate, glycine amino-acid chelates have a better absorption rate of 70-75% and a four-times higher bioavailability rate which ensures a higher concentration of iron in the body.
When taken at the correct dosage, glycine amino- acid chelates don’t have any side effects such as digestive problems, constipation and nausea.
New Iron from Biocinalis+ contains iron amino-acid chelates which are characterised by:
- Small and stable molecules with no ion charge: this structure is resistant to hydrolysis due to stomach acid and to splitting caused by enzymes in the gut. This means that a large part of the iron amino-acid chelate molecule is available for absorption.
- High bioavailability (easy absorption): 70-75% better absorption and 4-times higher bioavailability compared to iron sulphate.
- Uninhibited absorption of other vitamins and minerals.
- Safety: 2.6 times safer than iron sulphate and safer than typical inorganic iron from food or dietary supplements. Despite increased bioavailability it is exceptionally safe. Controlled absorption ensures that the body only absorbs the amount of iron that it is lacking.
- No undesirable side effects such as digestive problems, constipation and nausea. Many of those involved in the study reported significantly fewer digestive problems when taking iron amino-acid chelate compared to iron sulphate, which is often associated with these undesirable side effects.
- The coating of the capsules are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- It also includes folic acid and vitamin B12. Anaemia is caused by a lack of iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid, so it is important to take all three.
- Vitamin C further improves the absorption of iron so it is important to combine both.
Furthermore the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has approved claims for New Iron ingredients:
Vitamin C – Increases Iron Absorption and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and normal energy – yielding as well to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B12 – Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, to cell proliferation, to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal functioning of the immune system.
Folate – Contributes to normal blood formation and to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Important: Due to the strength of New Iron we recommend that it is only taken with the full knowledge of your GP
|1 Capsule||RDA (%)|
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Bulking Agent: mycrocrystalline cellulose
Anti-caking agents: magnesium sterate, magnesium silicate, folate (pteroil monoglutamate)
Take 1 capsule per day with water or juice.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake
New Iron is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
New Iron is a ver advanced formula and should not be taken without the knowledge of your GP or chosen healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry, place
Keep out of reach of children
Contains no preservatives, artificial colourings or flavourings
Manufactured and tested in the EU with pharmaceutical control of purity and composition.
FOOD SUPPLEMENT | NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE
If you’re looking where to buy high strength Iron pills, Iron Supplements or high strength Iron tablets then New Iron from Biocinalis+ is a great high strength Iron Supplement to support your lifestyle.
Detail Specification Item